The AG215S is an automotive grade application processor module for C-V2X and telematics applications in an LGA form factor which measures 33.0mm × 33.5mm × 3.30mm and weighs 7.07g. Featuring a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor (and optional quad-core processor) with 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 microprocessor cores and dedicated AP for ITS stack and applications, the AG215S is optimized for performance with Quectel’s automotive modules AG15, AG520R, and AG550Q.
The module’s extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C ensures performance in harsh environments. The AG215S has scalable ECDSA capability of up to 2500TPS through embedded engine and CPU (based on NIST p-256 and SM2), and a wide range of interfaces (including SDIO, PCIe Gen2, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0, UART, SPI, I2C, 1PPS input, ADC, and RGMII up to 1Gbps).
- 1.4GHz dual-core processor (quad-core optional)
- 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 microprocessor cores
- Scalable ECDSA capability of up to 2500TPS through embedded engine and CPU
- Supports SDIO, PCIe Gen2, USB 3.0*1 and USB 2.0*1, UART, SPI, I2C, 1PPS input, ADC, and RGMII up to 1Gbps
- Embedded hardware crypto engine to fulfil ECDSA verification
- Additional HSM/SE integrated